Перейти к содержанию
Развал Схождение Форум

Tire Road Hazard Protection - OK or Scam?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

HI,

It's time for a new set of tires on my jalopy. 45,000 miles on them and they're wearing thin. Tire shops have a gimmick of selling road hazard and 15-20% added to the cost of a new set of tires. How many of you have actually used or benefited from such a warranty? I've got 3 flats in the last decade and paid out of pocket for all repairs Another issue is that even though there are tires out there with 60-70-80 thousand mile tread life warranties, it seems they never cover replacement before the full mileage - even when service is done consistently at their preferred dealership or tire shops. I've actually discovered they are short of the regular oil change, etc.In one case, I used a ballpoint pen to discretely mark the tires before going in for service at Tire Kingdom. After service was done, they gave me the form of a car as they were. I called them on it right then and there. The manager said "Oh, you're mistaken - of course they rotated the tires." After I then pointed out the markings he wrote "The tires did not need to be rotated." When I asked him, I noticed it. This after waiting 2 1/2 hours for a 30 minute job - NO thanks!When they do not do the proper maintenance, they shift the blame to the driver for driving under or over inflated tires. I'm welcome to thoughts, observations and suggestions.

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=179285

Creative video production service

Thanks!

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...